Tipsy Scoop | NYC

Saturday, October 6, 2018


My friend and I stopped by Tipsy Scoop a few weeks ago to finally try the alcohol-infused ice cream that we have seen all over social media.  We were lucky that they were still offering their Malibu Pina Colada Summer Swirl so we managed to snap one.


I loved how their Summer Swirl had a fruity sorbet base so Tipsy Scoop was experimenting with all sorts of ice cream!  I'm not the biggest fan of sorbet so this wasn't really for me but even still, I still really liked it!  My friend is a much bigger sorbet fan and he thoroughly enjoyed this one.  If I recall correctly, this was actually his favorite out of the two that we got!  I also liked how they put a ton of toppings on there to really give it a myriad of textures and consistencies.  


For me, their Dirty Chai Sundae was much more my jam.  I loved the creaminess of the ice cream and how the alcohol wasn't too overpowering.  I was a little worried initially that the alcohol would be too strong as opposed to the sweetness of the ice cream.  I'm glad to say that this wasn't the case!  The sundae also comes in this waffle-like bowl which I thought was a nice touch.

Overall, this is a very nice little ice cream parlour and I was also excited to find out that they actually do monthly specials so they are always providing something different.  I definitely want to stop by again sometime later this month because I was told that it's going to be a Halloween-themed special!

Overall Verdict on Tipsy Scoop: 🌟🌟🌟🌟

I N F O R M A T I O N   O N   R E S T A U R A N T   M E N T I O N E D
Tipsy Scoop
217 East 26th St
New York, NY 10010
at 3rd and 2nd ave
(917) 388-2862

WHAT ABOUT YOU? HAVE YOU HAVE BEEN HERE? WHAT DID YOU THINK ABOU T THEIR ALCOHOLIC ICE CREAM?  LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!  💕 - Stephanie

 
SUBSCRIBE BUTTON 👉 
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS