Brine | NYC

Wednesday, October 3, 2018


Guys, I don't say this lightly but I just MIGHT have found the best chicken 🍗 spot in the city (minus fried chicken, of course, since that's a completely different category).  But I came to Brine a few weeks ago to check out what they had to offer and their chicken 🍗 was P H E N O M E N A L!  😍

Even after taking photos for a good 20-25 minutes, the chicken 🍗 was still incredibly warm, tender and extremely flavorful.  What really stood out to me was the fact that even the "naked" chicken with the sauce on the side was seasoned so well 😍.  My friend actually preferred this one because this way, he had the ability to make it even more flavorful with the sauce if he chose to do so or try one of the many other sauces Brine had to offer.  Psst: they have SO many! 


My personal favorite was their Signature Thigh Quarter 🍗 that is smothered with their signature chili and honey-garlic sauce.  Seriously, that sauce is amazing.  I tried a number of their sauces but I think their signature is the best (I mean, that's why it's their signature, right?!)


I also love the fact that you can customize it with all of the various sides and salads 🥗 that they have available.  They have so many choices so you can really mix and match to find the perfect combo!  Our favorite salad out of the three options is definitely the Honey Roasted Garlic Caesar.  It's a nice twist to the traditional Caesar salad 🥗 with some honey roasted garlic confit mixed in.  Honestly, that roasted garlic is fantastic.  

Overall, this place is such a great spot for some amazing chicken.  My friend and I thought that this would be the perfect lunch spot since it's located in a busy NYC area plus the prices are incredibly reasonable (especially for NYC).  The service is also top-notch! 👍

Overall Verdict on Brine: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I N F O R M A T I O N   O N   R E S T A U R A N T   M E N T I O N E D
Brine
106 8th Ave
New York, NY 10011
b/t 16th St & 15th St
(646) 559-1660

WHAT ABOUT YOU? HAVE YOU HAVE BEEN HERE AND IF SO, WOULD YOU AGREE WITH MY VERDICT ON THE CHICKEN?  LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!  💕 - Stephanie

 
SUBSCRIBE BUTTON 👉 
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS