Yoon Haeundae Galbi | NYC

Wednesday, October 31, 2018


My friend and I stopped by Yoon Haeundae Galbi the other night for some much-needed Korean BBQ.  We ended up not getting too much food in terms of appetizers because originally, there were a few that we wanted to check out.  However, after eating all of the meats and the soybean soup, we were completely stuffed.  Next time!


First, we got the meats!  We opted for the Fresh Short Rib ($40) and the Marinated Short Rib ($38).  Both were absolutely fantastic.  The quality of the meat here is much better than what I have had in K-town so far.  While both were good, my personal favorite was definitely the Marinated one mainly because with the Fresh Short Rib, you need to add some sauce and seasoning before you actually consume it. Whereas for the Marinated version, you can simply cook and enjoy!


Once you're done with the meat, you can choose to add some potato noodles ($8).  We decided to get this since we heard some great things about it but honestly, this was just okay.  The main purpose, at least for me, was to soak up the remnants of all that meat juice from earlier as well as the sauce in the marinated meat.  Personally, I would have opted for an appetizer or something else rather than this. 


We also got the Soy Bean Stew ($13) which was fantastic.  It's made with the leftover bones of their super quality beef and thus, the stew tasted incredibly rich.  I would describe it as a Korean-version beef stew especially with all those potatoes in there.  My friend and I were absolutely raving about this dish and I would like to try to recreate it at home now that winter is coming.

Overall, Yoon Haeundae Galbi was just delicious.  It's a few blocks from K-town but the ambiance and the quality of the meat you can find here just can't be beat.

Overall Verdict on Yoon Haeundae Galbi: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I N F O R M A T I O N   O N   R E S T A U R A N T   M E N T I O N E D
Yoon Haeundae Galbi
8 W 36th St
New York, NY 10018
b/t Avenue Of The Americas & 5th Ave
(212) 244-5345

WHAT ABOUT YOU? WOULD YOU BE ADDING THIS PLACE ON YOUR LIST OF PLACES  TO CHECK OUT? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!  💕 - Stephanie

 
SUBSCRIBE BUTTON 👉 
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS